By using any information provided on this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
We take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information. Your personal information will not be shared, sold, or disclosed other than in accordance with this Policy, without an individual’s permission, or in accordance with the Data Protection Law of Dubai.
Al Abbar Group only collects, holds, uses, or discloses personal information where it is reasonably necessary to:
- enable Al Abbar Group to deliver services or information to individuals or to an organization.
- maintain or establish a business relationship, including as a customer, supplier, contractor, or employee.
- enable Al Abbar Group to assist to provide services; or to improve, and better understand preferences in respect of Al Abbar Group services; and
- fulfil legal or regulatory obligations.
A cookie is a small text file downloaded onto a computer or mobile device when a website is accessed, including the Al Abbar Group website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide Information to the website’s owners and third parties.
Cookies allow a website to recognize a computer or mobile device. Cookies do not identify the individual but do identify the computer or mobile device used to access the Internet and can therefore be used to collect information about the individual’s use of the Internet. Cookies do not allow access to any information stored on the individual’s computer or mobile device.
Cookies are used:
- to determine the number and global location of visitors to Al Abbar Group’s website and to identify how visitors move around the site and, in particular, which pages they visit. This allows Al Abbar Group’s website and services to be improved.
- to collect information, where available, about a computer or mobile device for system administration purposes, such as IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information collected using cookies will only be used to evaluate Al Abbar Group’s website effectiveness and to improve user experience. Cookies are not used to identify an individual or to send targeted advertising.
Links to other websites
Al Abbar Group’s website provides hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by others. Al Abbar Group is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. By accessing or using Al Abbar Group’s website, an individual consents to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as described in this Policy, as amended from time to time.